All class activity books are developed keeping in mind the requirements of students. These are designed to support your learners in understanding the unit knowledge and essence of the training package. This document assists trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom or webinar delivery of the qualification. The class activity book helps VET trainers and assessors to collect detailed information that can be used to improve instruction and student learning while it’s happening.
The class activity book includes –
- Basic fundamental document which prepares the student for the major assessment. The document helps in preparing the student for final assessment.
- Has two documents – benchmarking answers booklet for trainers and assessment questions for students.
- The assessor copy will have benchmarking answers for the questions which will make it easier for the trainer to check if the student has basic understanding and knowledge about the unit.
- The student copy will ask the student to write their answers about the questions asked.
- It also includes a small practical assessment which prepares the student for the summative assessment.
- The questions are segregated as per chapters/elements to make it easier for students to check their knowledge and skill about specific chapters/elements.
- It will help check the basic knowledge of the student with the help of multiple-choice questions, fill in the blanks, short answer questions and true or false statements.
- It also contains multiple activities to give students an overview of final assessment