Our self-study guide supports your learners in understanding the underpinning knowledge of the training package, and enables them to learn in an effective, engaging, and compliant way. Give your students the best support and guidance to help them learn concepts easily and in-depth.
Self study guide includes –
- An additional study material guide for students to help understand concepts clearly and prepare for assessments.
- A guide to help RTOs meet the volume of learning and number of training hours required for the completion of the unit.
- Study links provided for each performance criteria. The links are in the form of webpages and videos.
- Each performance criteria has at least 2-3 questions which check whether the student has accessed and used the video and web pages or not.
- Multiple questions provided for each link to test student preparation for the particular unit.
- Questions in various formats such as multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and true/false.
- An answer key for the questions.
Why choose VET Resources Self-study Guide?
Get hassle-free compliance care: Stay stress-free with compliant resources that come with Audit Assist Guarantee at no additional cost.
Save time and money for your RTO: HUNDREDS of hours and dollars saved in development, validation, proofreading, and formatting.
Gain unlimited student licence: One-time payment only for unlimited resource delivery.
Adaptable to e-learning and fully editable: Easy to contextualise if required and can be customised for online learning.
Avail lifetime updates with no hassles: Receive updated resources with no effort to your RTO at minimum cost until the product is superseded and non-equivalent
Developed in consultation with industry experts: Resources designed with information and experience curated to meet industry standards.
A self-study guide is the most effective method of learning. This guide involves setting clear goals to motivate yourself and keep you on track in your student learning journey. Use recommended Learning resources to gain skills and knowledge and stick to a schedule, make sure to take plenty of notes and apply what you have learnt where necessary.
A self-study guide can be written by identifying the learning objectives and creating a customised plan to achieve this. The objectives can be sectioned into goals, and you can hold yourself accountable throughout the process.
VET Resources provides a ready to use self-study guide that best supports the leaner gain understanding and knowledge in an effective, engaging and compliant manner.