Quality training and assessment resources play a significant role in helping learners gain knowledge about the subject and eventually make a career out of it. Comprehensive ICT (Information & Communication Technology) resources with a standardised module would help each learner to understand the training methodology in a much clearer and easier manner. To effectively get the most out of a high-quality learning programme, having access to top-quality training and assessment resources becomes of utmost importance.
If you want to gain in-depth knowledge in the Information and Communication Technology (ICT) sector, you will need to get hold of the best ICT resources from a reputed resources provider. This will ensure that the ICT resources are compliant, meet industry requirements and useful in every manner for the students of the RTOs and TAFEs and universities of Australia.
Know About the ICT Resources
ICT Resources can be presented considering three main areas. These are Information Resources such as online databases, Collaboration Resources such as Blogs, and Learning Resources in the form of Educational Resources. ICT Resources include Networking, Database, Programming, and Basic Computer Courses.
Here Is What You Will Get When Availing ICT Resources from A Top Service Provider
- Instructions for each assessment task for the learner
- Unit assessment cover and result sheets
- Benchmarking answers to judge the document submitted by the student
- Mapping Documents
- Supporting documents like additional templates
- Learner book along with the self-check questions so they can have an idea about their skills
- PowerPoint Presentation to present the information
- Lesson plan for the trainer to conduct the session
- Class activity book for the students to gather in detail knowledge of the subject
- A self-study guide for the students
- This comes with update guarantee and materials are easy to contextualize
- Content created by experts
- Compliant with the current industry practices and regulatory guidelines
- Helps the educators & trainers to deliver an effective presentation
- PPT includes interactive presentation slides
- Everyone can easily contextualize the MS PowerPoint files
- Designed in a way to help the trainer to conduct the session by maintaining all the regulatory guidelines
- LLN (Language, Literacy, and Numeracy) kit is designed to ensure the suitability and appropriateness
- Based on the Australian Core Skills Framework
- This includes questions, activities & tasks for the students according to the Australian Core Skills Framework and the marking guide for the assessor
Class Activity Book:
- Helps the student to get the in-depth knowledge of the unit
- The trainers’ copy includes benchmarking answers
Last but not the least, BSB Resources are also provided along with the ICT Resources. These resources help in the leadership assessment.
- Designed according to the training package requirements and also validated by professionals to meet the industry requirements
- Detailed marking guide is included along with the benchmarking responses to be used by the assessor
- The resources are interactive, informative and prepared according to the regulatory guidelines
- It includes necessary instructions and the templates for the assessment task make things easier
- Friendly to the online learning environment and easy to contextualize
A Few Words
The information presented on the VET Resources blog is for general guidance only. While we strive for accuracy, we cannot guarantee the completeness or timeliness of the information. VET Resources is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. Always consult a professional for advice tailored to your circumstances.