Choose only the best quality Language Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) Kits for your RTO. Specifically designed for each qualification, these LLN Kits will help you assess the LLN needs of your students before their entry in a course or qualification.
These kits will help you identify LLN needs of the students so you can provide support to the students. Through adequate support, you can increase the completion rate of your RTO.
These kits are developed according to the ACSF (Australian Core Skills Framework) requirements.
LLN Kit includes –
- Tools to assess the LLN needs of students prior to commencing the courses.
- 2 documents – marking/mapping guide & student tests.
- Industry-specific questions that are aligned to the Australian Core Skills Framework.
- Detailed guidance provided to the assessor on unpacking the answers to help benchmarking.
- The LLN Marking Guide helps the assessor interpret the answers provided by the student and gives directions to determine the LLN levels of the student based on the answers provided.
This LLN Assessment Tool/ LLN Kits include:
- Learner assessment: comprehensive ACSF aligned assessment tasks aligned to specific ACSF core skills.
- Marking Guide/ Assessor kit – It includes the sample answers and benchmarking guide to mark the LLN assessment.
- Mapping to support the LLN process and alignment of assessment outcomes to the ACSF
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this LLN Assessment Tool/ LLN Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These LLN Assessment Tool/ LLN Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target cohort.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
||Support inclusion and diversity
||Support children’s health, safety and wellbeing
||Nurture babies and toddlers
||Develop positive and respectful relationships with children
||Use an approved learning framework to guide practice
||Support the holistic learning and development of children
||Provide experiences to support children’s play and learning
||Support children to connect with the natural environment
||Observe children to inform practice
||Encourage understanding of Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander peoples’ cultures
||Meet legal and ethical obligations in children’s education and care
||Work effectively in children’s education and care
||Identify and respond to children and young people at risk
||Provide First Aid in an education and care setting
||Participate in workplace health and safety
||Work with diverse people
||Comply with family day care administration requirements