VET Resources Assessment Kits are quality assured RTO resources with audit and update guarantee. These RTO resources will provide you with all the instructions and information required to begin assessing your students.
These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts, and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
Our RTO training and assessment resources can be suitably adapted to cater for classroom delivery, online delivery as well as delivery in the workplace.
VET Resources include the following documents in our Assessment kits to assist both the student and Trainer and Assessor.
Student Assessment Pack includes the following:
- Comprehensive instructions outlining the requirements for each assessment task
- A student Assessment Plan – it includes the final outcome result for the unit of competency.
- Unit Assessment Result Sheet for each task
- Assessment record tool/ record sheet for each assessment task which provides decision making guidance to the assessor.
Trainer Assessment Pack/ Marking Guide includes the following:
- Instructions for the Trainer and Assessor which includes the evidence required for the assessment process
- Task instructions for each individual task
- It includes a sample answer and benchmarking information for the trainer and assessor
- Comprehensive instructions provided for the Trainer and Assessor for assistance to assess each task
Mapping includes the following:
- Mapping of all tasks providing evidence that all assessment criteria are meeting the training package requirements including the elements, performance criteria, knowledge evidence, performance evidence, assessment conditions, and foundation skills.
- AQF level mapping
If you require the context of these assessments to be altered, please contact our staff on 1800 959 958 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your needs.
- Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you in soft copy format.
- Each of the .zip files contains multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.) files that are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organization (RTO).
- RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
- For more information, please refer to our Quality Assurance page.