Engaging learner guides structured with quality to make learning delivery better for your RTO
Our learner guides have in depth information related to each topic of the unit of competency. They also include great visuals and enable a communicative, interactive mode of teaching that assists trainers and learners alike.
They also include self-check questions at the end of each chapter and additional weblinks to gain further knowledge related to the topic.
Learner guide includes –
- In depth information meeting the requirements and information specified in the performance criteria, and knowledge evidence to help students understand and enhance their skills associated with the particular unit
- Information that assists the students in relating concepts in the learner guide with the real-world environment.
- Self-check questions after each chapter which help students to verify the knowledge that they have gained throughout the chapter.
- Engaging content to make it easier for the student to understand the concepts.
- Visual formats used images, smartart, statics, graphs, tables whenever applicable
- Visual format using images, Smartart, statistics, graphs, and tables whenever applicable
- Multiple examples of concepts for students
- Bibliography at the end of the unit wherever applicable