Give your RTO only the best quality learner resources. Our quality assured learner resources come with audit assistance at no additional cost to your RTO. All our resources are easy-to-use, student-centric, and come with detailed benchmarking for trainers and self-study guides for students. They are developed by subject matter experts, and validated by industry and compliance experts to meet all the learning requirements for your RTO.
Get hassle-free compliance care: Stay stress-free with compliant resources that come with Audit Assist Guarantee at no additional cost.
Save time and money for your RTO: HUNDREDS of hours and dollars saved in development, validation, proofreading, and formatting.
Gain unlimited student licence: One-time payment only for unlimited resource delivery.
Adaptable to e-learning and fully editable: Easy to contextualise if required and can be customised for online learning.
Avail lifetime updates with no hassles: Receive updated resources with no effort to your RTO at minimum cost until the product is superseded and non-equivalent
Developed in consultation with industry experts: Resources designed with information and experience curated to meet industry standards.
Our Learner Resources Package Includes:
- Learner Guide –In depth information meeting the requirements of and focused on what is asked for in the performance criteria and knowledge evidence of the unit, to help students understand and enhance their skills associated with the particular unit.Visual and engaging content is included in the guide to make it easier for the student to understand the concepts easily. The information is provided in such a manner that the students can relate those concepts to the real-world environment.The learner guide also includes self-assessment questions after each chapter/performance element which help in checking the student’s understanding of that specific element/chapter.
- PowerPoint Presentation – An overview of the learner guide for trainers to plan learning sessions better. Contains foundational interpretation of concepts within a unit. It also includes the overview of the knowledge evidence, and is constructed for easy navigation with visual and interactive slides linked with a learner guide.
- Class Activities Book – This document helps in preparing the student for summative assessment. It checks the basic knowledge of the student through multiple-choice questions, fill in the blanks, short answer questions, and true or false statements.
It also includes a small practical activity which prepares the student for the summative assessment. Moreover, the questions are separated according to chapters/elements to make it easier for students to check their knowledge and skills related to specific chapters/elements.The documents in pack one are the assessor copy and the student copy. The assessor copy includes benchmarking answers for the questions which will make it easier for the trainer to check if the student has basic understanding and knowledge of the unit. The student copy asks the student to write their answers to the questions asked.
- Self-Study Guide – An additional study material guide for students to help understand concepts clearly and prepare for assessments. The document contains video and web links to help students understand the concepts easily. Each performance criteria has at least 2-3 questions which check whether the student has accessed and used the video and web pages or not. The self-study guide has an answer key which the trainer can use to check the answers provided by the students. These documents will also help RTOs to meet the volume of learning and number of training hours.
- Session Plan – Guide plan for trainers to help organise class and assessments and deliver classroom learning effectively. It provides an overview of the session – what the RTO and trainer can include in the sessions and how they can cover the information related to final assessment with the students. It will also help the trainers to arrange the time to answer student queries. The session plan can be contextualised by the RTOs according to their cohort.
Our resources are designed with various methods that VET trainers, assessors, and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session/unit. Formative assessments help VET trainers, assessors, and teachers identify concepts or skills that students struggle to understand or have difficulty acquiring. Our resources are developed keeping in mind all these requirements your RTO might have.
The resource development process is as below –
If you require the context of these assessments altered, contact our staff on 1800 959 958 or email email@example.com to discuss your needs.
Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you in soft copy format. Each of the .zip files contains multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, etc.) files that you are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organization (RTO). RTOs can purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect before purchase. For more information, please refer to our Quality Assurance page.