Note: Pre-order resources may take three to six months so please contact us for further information.
RPL Kit – ICT50120 Diploma of Information Technology (Advanced Networking)
Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor’s discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBCRT501 Originate and develop concepts|
|BSBXCS402 Promote workplace cyber security awareness and best practices|
|BSBXTW401 Lead and facilitate a team|
|ICTICT517 Match ICT needs with the strategic direction of the organisation|
|ICTICT532 Apply IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments|
|ICTSAS527 Manage client problems|
|ICTNWK529 Install and manage complex ICT networks|
|ICTNWK536 Plan, implement and test enterprise communication solutions|
|ICTNWK540 Design, build and test network servers|
|ICTNWK546 Manage network security|
|ICTNWK557 Configure and manage advanced virtual computing environments|
|ICTNWK559 Install an enterprise virtual computing environment|
|ICTNWK544 Design and implement a security perimeter for ICT networks|
|ICTNWK531 Configure an internet gateway|
|ICTPRG530 – Manage projects using software management tools|
|ICTNWK540 – Design, build and test network servers|
|ICTWEB513 – Build dynamic websites|
|BSBSUS501 – Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
|ICTTEN611 Produce an ICT network architecture design|
|BSBADM502 Manage meetings|