Our training and assessment strategy includes all the relevant information to meet the requirements of SRTO clauses 1.1-14/ AQTF 1.2. This document will also guide you and your RTO to provide structure and quality training.
Our training and assessment strategy include the following information but not limited to:
- the target learner or cohort
- the mode of delivery
- entry requirements
- licensing or regulatory requirements
- language literacy and numeracy requirements
- the units of competency
- Unit hours allocation to meet amount of training and volu
- rationale for the amount of training
- work placement arrangements if applicable
- the learning delivery methods and activities
- the assessment methods and tasks
- the resources and equipment requirements
- plan for evaluation and continuous improvement
You will need to contextualise the document based on your RTO cohort requirements, policies, procedures and system.
If you would like us to contextualise the TAS for your RTO then please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 1800 9595 958.