Note: Pre-order resources may take three to six months so please contact us for further information.
These resources include learner and assessment resources. Our quality assured learning and assessment resources come with audit and update guarantee. These resources are developed by subject matter experts, validated by Industry experts, compliance and quality assurance checked by compliance experts and meet all the training package and compliance requirements such as principles of assessment and rules of evidence.
These are practical learning and assessment tools developed for the following reasons:
- Meet the requirements of the Standards for Registered Training Organisations (RTOs) 2015.
- Ready-to-use, easy-to-customise and easy to understand format
- Content accuracy and relevant to the workplace requirements
- Appropriateness of language used for the learners
- And deliver skilled graduates who are job ready from day one.
Our vocational training and assessment resources package includes:
You can deliver and assess training to as many students as you want using this learning and assessment resource.
With assessment tasks for your learners, including an Assessment plan document. All our assessment resources include context and conditions of assessment, tasks to be administered to the student, and an outline of the evidence to be gathered from the candidate).
With benchmark answers and evidence criteria used to judge the quality of performance (i.e. the assessment decision – making rules for your assessors.
That meet training package criteria and developed in the logical order. Our learner resources use a wide variety of methods that VET trainers and assessors and teachers use to conduct in-process evaluations of student comprehension, learning needs, and academic progress during a session, unit, or course. Formative assessments help VET trainers and assessors and teachers identify concepts that students are struggling to understand, skills they are having difficulty acquiring, or learning standards they have not yet achieved so that adjustments can be made to lessons/ sessions, instructional techniques, and academic support.
Student self-study guide can be effective when students begin to prepare for a summative assessment.
Student class activities book help VET trainers and assessors to collect detailed information that can be used to improve instruction and student learning while it’s happening.
PowerPoint presentation – that meet the training package requirements.
Our session plan support trainers to deliver effective, engaging and compliant classroom delivery of the qualification. These session plans can be customised easily to other delivery modes as well.
with a mapping document that maps the learning and assessment resources to the training package requirements.
Access to Simulated Business resources (templates, policies, procedures etc) to ensure assessments are consistent and are based on the Principles of Assessment and the Rules of Evidence.
We develop resources according to the following main steps:
- We hire subject matter experts to write our assessment resources to make them Industry and workplace relevant, correct, and current.
- We plan before we start writing our assessment tools i.e. what are the assessment requirements of the training package/ accredited course and what does feedback from Industry identify and what assessment methods are appropriate for the learners.
- We design and develop our resources in consultation with VET experts, trainers and assessors and Industry experts to ensure each component of the assessment tool demonstrates relevance and currency in the industry and meet training package and regulatory compliance requirements. An assessment tool comprises a number of components which ensure assessment is conducted in a manner that is fair, flexible, valid and reliable. These components include:
- Context and conditions of assessment
- Task to be administered to the student
- An outline of evidence to be gathered from the candidate
- Evidence criteria used to judge the quality of performance
- Administration, recording and reporting requirements
- All resources go through compliance and quality check i.e. many of our validators are ISO 9001 certified lead auditors, highly experienced professionals working in the VET Industry from several years and worked with ASQA and other regulators.
Our compliant and quality assured resources will be delivered to you as soft copy format.
Each of the .zip files contain multiple editable Microsoft Office (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint etc.) files that are free to rebrand and reproduce within your registered training organisation (RTO).
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|AURAEA002 Follow environmental and sustainability best practice in an automotive workplace|
|AURASA102 Follow safe working practices in an automotive workplace|
|AURETK002 Use and maintain electrical test equipment in an automotive workplace|
|AURETR006 Solder electrical wiring and circuits|
|AURETR007 Apply knowledge of automotive electrical circuits and wiring systems|
|AURETR009 Install vehicle lighting and wiring systems|
|AURETR010 Repair wiring harnesses and looms|
|AURETR027 Install ancillary electronic systems and components|
|AURETR112 Test and repair basic electrical circuits|
|AURETR123 Diagnose and repair spark ignition engine management systems|
|AURETR124 Diagnose and repair compression ignition engine management systems|
|AURETR125 Test, charge and replace batteries and jump-start vehicles|
|AURETR128 Diagnose and repair instruments and warning systems|
|AURETR129 Diagnose and repair charging systems|
|AURETR130 Diagnose and repair starting systems|
|AURETR131 Diagnose and repair ignition systems|
|AURETR132 Diagnose and repair automotive electrical systems|
|AURETR135 Apply knowledge of petrol and diesel engine operation|
|AURETR143 Diagnose and repair electronic body management systems|
|AURTTA118 Develop and carry out diagnostic test strategies|
|AURTTE104 Inspect and service engines|
|AURLTZ101 Diagnose and repair light vehicle emission control systems|
|AURTTC103 Diagnose and repair cooling systems|
|AURLTB103 Diagnose and repair light vehicle hydraulic braking systems|
|AURLTD105 Diagnose and repair light vehicle suspension systems|
|AURLTD104 Diagnose and repair light vehicle steering systems|
|AURTTK001 Use and maintain measuring equipment in an automotive workplace|
|AURTTK102 Use and maintain tools and equipment in an automotive workplace|
|AURTTA104 Carry out servicing operations|
|AURTTF101 Inspect and service petrol fuel systems|
|AURTTB101 Inspect and service braking systems|
|AURLTE102 Diagnose and repair light vehicle engines|