Our self-study guide supports your learners in understanding the underpinning knowledge of the training package, and enables them to learn in an effective, engaging, and compliant way. Give your students the best support and guidance to help them learn concepts easily and in-depth.
Self study guide includes –
An additional study material guide for students to help understand concepts clearly and prepare for assessments.
- A guide to help RTOs meet the volume of learning and number of training hours required for the completion of the unit.
- Study links provided for each performance criteria. The links are in the form of webpages and videos.
- Each performance criteria has at least 2-3 questions which check whether the student has accessed and used the video and web pages or not.
- Multiple questions provided for each link to test student preparation for the particular unit.
- Questions in various formats such as multiple choice, fill in the blanks, and true/false.
- An answer key for the questions.