Note: Pre-order resources may take three to six months so please contact us for further information.
RPL Kit – ICT40120 – Certificate IV in Information Technology
Our RPL Assessment tools/ RPL Kits are developed to make valid assessment decisions and remaining compliant with training standards.
These RPL kits are written especially for each qualification, includes carefully designed documentation and simple instructions for evidence submission. The kit is designed to cover all units requirements with a range of appropriate assessment methods.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits include:
- RPL Form for student to complete to meet regulatory compliance, organisational and NCVER requirements.
- Self assessment kit for students to self assess their skills, and knowledge according to training package requirements and collecting appropriate supporting documentation and evidence. The kit also includes instructions about evidence-gathering tasks (where applicable). As the candidate works through each unit they will need to think about the types of evidence they can provide.
- Competency conversation kit for students to explain their level of skills and knowledge.
- Demonstrations and observations kit with practical tasks, for students to provide opportunity to explain and demonstrate their level of skills and knowledge.
- The Third Party Kit, which is to be completed by an independent third party (at the assessor’s discretion if they deem it necessary) who is familiar with the student’s abilities in the workplace and who currently is (or has previously worked) in a supervisory position to the candidate. The third party person is asked to provide feedback on the student’s skills and workplace performance.
- An Assessor’s Kit, which includes detailed instructions, procedures and recording tools to be used during the process. Questions, activities and tasks are mapped to the requirements of each unit of competency.
This is a one-off license fee and there are no limits on the amount of times you can use this RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits within your RTO, no annual or ongoing fees, and no limit on student numbers.
These RPL Assessment Tool/ RPL Kits are delivered in digital format and purchasers are permitted to brand, customise and adapt to suit the needs of their target group.
RTOs purchase a license for their RTO only and are not permitted to share the documents with any other entity. Purchasers are asked to agree to a license agreement to this effect prior to purchase.
|BSBCRT404 Apply advanced critical thinking to work processes|
|BSBXCS404 Contribute to cyber security risk management|
|ICTICT426 Identify and evaluate emerging technologies and practices|
|ICTICT443 Work collaboratively in the ICT industry|
|ICTICT451 Comply with IP, ethics and privacy policies in ICT environments|
|ICTPRG302 Apply introductory programming techniques|
|ICTSAS432 Identify and resolve client ICT problems|
|ICTICT424 Address cyber security requirements|
|ICTICT428 Select cloud storage solutions|
|ICTICT435 – Create technical documentation|
|ICTPMG411 – Support small scale ICT projects|
|ICTSAS446 – Fault find and troubleshoot ICT equipment, hardware and software problems|
|ICTNWK427 Configure a desktop environments|
|ICTCYS407 Gather, analyse and interpret threat data|
|ICTCYS402 Identify and confirm cyber security incidents|
|ICTCYS406 Respond to cyber security incidents|
|ICTICT429 Determine and confirm client business requirements|
|ICTICT440 – Develop service level agreements|
|ICTNWK429 – Install hardware to networks|
|ICTICT425 Implement WHS, environmental sustainability and anti-discrimination practices in an ICT workplace|